CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Turn...

Hello!! Ziheng on...

Yep, I'm also on "Boobny" 's list of...
'Students Who Are To Be Demerit all The Time'

SO WAT?!

Honestly, I dun care.
Becoz' , I dun respect her anyway.
She's de 2nd teacher I din bother to.

She'd demerit about the whole "clique",
The one @ the back-rite of the class.
Including... (drums rolling) ... ME!!
(Even though I'm actually sitting exactly in the middle of the classroom)

Ah, wateva...
Btw, u guys shoulda known...
Chi Peng always steals off to duh Room wif homework
whenever its her period (no, not that period)
But, I chose to stick in my seat instead.
Nvm... at this rate,
She ain't doing enuff damage to last permanently.

So, everybody say it LOUD!!!
BEPO BEPO CHOW PONNY!!!
Lol...

(Dun worry, guys, I'll be bearing the pain wif u all...... Sry for late publishing)

0 comments: