CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Time to defend meself...

Ok, I noe some people are having bad feelings
About my kind...
U noe, the pfks...
To all my classmates,
no hard feelings pls.
(Actually, I'm the 1 wif resentment...)

Ok, its not juz Chi Peng...
'couple of pfks in other classes too have been "disappearing" disturbingly...
Then they turn up,
& everything's all rite,
when if it was a student ponteng,
he'd be half dead,
Nailed to the wall by us, the pfks.

Sigh...

I'm ashamed of meself, it would seem.
The things that I tried to gave life to, broken,
And I can't build'e,'up with my worn-out tools.

I'M SO SORRY......

Felt like I'm double crossing both sides...
Memang "ditelan mati emak, diluah mati bapa"
I need help, PLS....

Or maybe,
I should juz fight my way back up as "The Pfk"
will u guys support me?

(By the way, a mourning for Lai Ying Xin of Johor, a fellow student of our age who died at the hands of ruthless, inhumane abductors. Rest in peace, fricai.)

0 comments: